Really fun game and easy to understand; Good job
Square Fighters - 2 Player
Development started 01.01.2017
Last Update: 04.01.2017
Choose your character, map and press ready.
The first to kill his opponent 3 times win the match!
Attack 1: Light mid range plasma shoot
Attack 2: Strong long range plasma shoot
Attack 3: Heavy plasma beam with long charge time but also massive damage and range.
Attack 4: Leaping into the air and then striking into the opponent to knock him back
Attack 1: Light mid range spark attack
Attack 2: Charging flamethrower attack with very high damage when fully hit
Attack 3: Fire trap with long stun on hit.
Attack 4: Turning into a wheel of flames and dashing a short distance. Bouncing off the enemy on collision.
Attack 1: Mid range arrow shoot
Attack 2: Long range poison arrow which poisons the enemy and deals high damage over time.
Attack 3: Charging to shoot a target searching flame-arrow with very low damage. If the opponent ist poisoned, it will additionally deal massive damage after a short duration.
Attack 3: Backroll with jump. Throws a beartrap which cages the enemy for a long duration (he can still attack you) and poisons him.
"Space" - Simple Paintball-like map
"Jungle Rumble" - Fight on/between 2 trees. Don't try to hide behind them!
"Magma Chamber" - Map with floating magma on the edges and also a pool of magma in the middle. Don't fall into it!
"Destiny Towers" 3 Towers without space between them. Don't slip into the abyss!
More character and maps soon... or suggest me your ideas!
Musik by Eric Matyas (http://soundimage.org/)
Sounds made with -> (http://www.bfxr.net/)
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
1. When it's mirror fight (Red vs Red, Green vs Green, Blue vs Blue) always win Player 1 because even when Player 2 kill him Player 1 get point..
2. After Alt+Tab Player 1 hangs and keyboard isn't working
3. Window name instead Square Fighters is.. New project
That's all errors which I have found :P
1. Hm strange, shouldn't be that hard to fix
2. Alt + Tab. Don't know how to fix that :D. But you could just press escape to exit the fullscreen, too.
3. Which window do you mean exactly?
Could you add a message for when the game ends with a score of 3-3 (a simple "DRAW" should suffice). tested by deliberately sending both into the abyss of Destiny Towers.
Thank you for the advice, I am gonna implement it! :)
(working on a mobile game right now so I do not have much time)
- Different musik for each map
- New maps "Magma Chamber" and "Destiny Towers"
- Slower falling while casting an attack midair
In work: 4th Attack for every character, more mobility focused
Sounds and musik added!
New character "Bow"
New Map "Jungle Rumble"