What do you think of adding a 2v2 or 3v3 mode with 2 towers?
Devlog 2 - New Character "Belle", Arel and Sparrow reworks...
New update is now published! :)
This time a bit more documentation for anyone interested in this.
3=> 2 minions per wave
- minions can't go into each other. They will now block other minions from going throw.
- damage upgrade effectiveness halved
- speed upgrade effectiveness halved
- coins are now bouncing when multiple of them are overlapping
- bug fixes where you only get 1 coin while collecting many coins which are overlapping
- kills dropping more coins now
- is now smarter against certain attacks
- is now able to move in the lower part of the map
- you can now jump after leaving a platform without jumping off it
- fall speed lowered => you stay longer mid-air
J/L - Shoots a thorn out of Belle's flower staff which explodes and deals area damage.
K - Throws a vine which snaps to the enemy on hit, dealing damage and slowing him. When stayed connected for 1.5 seconds, deal additional damage and stuns the enemy.
I - dashes into the air and drops a seed bomb. The bomb will explode after a while and unleashes an explosion. When you hit the bomb with a thorn, it will explode immediately and deal higher damage in a bigger area.
- Complete redo of the walk and sword animations.
- Sparrow has the highest base damage now.
J/L - has a longer cast time. Range increased.
K - longer cast time. Stun increased, damage lowered.
I - now gives speed while active.
J/L - *****
K - bonus damage on I+K combo lowered. cooldown increased.
I - damage lowered. Cooldown lowered. Slow lowered.
- Base speed and damage lowered
J/L - Slow lowered, range increased.
K - damage lowered, bonus damage on all 3 hit increased.
I - bonus speed lowered.
J/L - *****
K - ******
I - Stun increased.
J/L - *****
K - Stun lowered.
I - damage lowered.
J/L - shoots
2 => 6 bullets, which deal a total of 120% of his damage.
K - radius halfed. It will now stick to the enemy when hit or when he runs throw it. Damage lowered, slow on collision added.
I - Stun duration increased. Throws it now into the air rather than right on the floor.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
It's too bright but not bad. Still need more melee characters though especially a tanky one
Weakes character ever
Yes, I also think she is quite weak.
That's because I gave her too much in the beginning, and nerfed her after that a couple of time...I will definitely buff her.
How do you like her design as a whole?